Here are the simple and easy-to-follow rules.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog. Thank you, Janet!
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
Okay, so here goes it:
1. I spent a couple of days in the hospital this week, and have been diagnosed with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. My world is literally spinning out of control! It helps to have a sense of humor, because it makes life quite challenging and, more often than not, hilarious.
2. I have 3 ex-husbands, one of whom is the love of my life and with whom I am still in relationship. If you think THAT is a long story, you would be correct.
3. I sing in my church choir.
4. For a very short period of time, I was a licensed realtor.
5. I have lived a majority of the Southeastern states: Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, and Tennessee.
6. I am a rabid fan of college football, particularly of the Southeastern Conference variety (see #5). I am, have always been, and will always be, an Auburn fan (and graduate)!
7. For 14 years, I have been a member of a Single Moms online support group with some of the most wonderful women I know. We are like sisters, often fight as such; and they are a part of my heart and my family. The interesting part is this: I have only met three of them in person.
Now I’d like to thank the most recent subscribers to my blog. I really appreciate you following me and would like to take this opportunity to get to know you a bit better:
- Quietude and Noise
- Diana Powney
- An Author’s Life
- Mother Grogan
- Courting Madness
- That Dude Eddie
- The Jolyn Project
Thanks to all who read and have joined my blog. I appreciate your support!